The World Heritage Committee,
- Having examined Documents WHC-15/39.COM/8B.Add and WHC-15/39.COM/INF.8B1.Add,
- Refers the examination of the proposed minor modification to the boundary of the buffer zone of the Old Town of Cáceres, Spain, back to the State Party in order to allow it to:
- Provide further explanation of the rationale chosen for the proposed limits of the buffer zone in relation to the maintenance of the Outstanding Universal Value of the property;
- Provide information on the management arrangements in place for the proposed buffer zone;
- Provide a timetable on the preparation of the Management Plan of the Old Town of Cáceres and finalize it.