The World Heritage Committee,
- Having examined Document WHC-15/39.COM/7B.Add,
- Takes note with satisfaction of the measures taken by the States Parties concerned to address its previous requests to mitigate the threats on the Outstanding Universal Value of the following World Heritage properties:
- Bam and its Cultural Landscape (Iran, Islamic Republic of),
- Rio de Janeiro, Carioca Landscapes between the Mountain and the Sea (Brazil);
- Encourages the States Parties concerned to pursue their efforts to ensure the conservation of World Heritage properties;
- Reminds the States Parties concerned to inform the World Heritage Centre in due course about any major development project that may negatively impact the Outstanding Universal Value of a property, before any irreversible decisions are made, in line with Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines.