The World Heritage Committee,
- Having examined Document WHC-15/39.COM/7B,
- Recalling Decision 37 COM 7B.51 adopted at its 37th session (Phnom Penh, 2013),
- Commends the State Party on the progress made to manage and conserve the property;
- Takes note of the progress in the technical investigation of conservation measures at the Stylite Tower; and invites the State Party to undertake dialogue with the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies before detailed work is planned;
- Urges the State Party to complete the management plan which must include a comprehensive conservation plan and archaeological research policy, and integrate a public use plan;
- Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 December 2016, an updated report, including a 1-page executive summary, on the state of conservation of the property and the implementation of the above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 41st session in 2017.