The World Heritage Committee,
- Having examined Document WHC-15/39.COM/7B,
- Recalling Decision 37 COM 7B.45, adopted at its 37th session (Phnom Penh, 2013),
- Takes note of the continuing progress made in implementing the plan for the protection and enhancement of the property and its protected area;
- Reiterates its request to the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre an assessment of the impact of the proposed enhancement of Tipasa’s port on the property, in line with the ICOMOS Guidance on Heritage Impact Assessments for Cultural World Heritage Properties, before work commences;
- Encourages the State Party to organize, in due time, the joint World Heritage Centre/ICOMOS Advisory mission it proposes in its report, to assess progress in the implementation of the plan for the protection and enhancement of the property and its protected area, and to assess the proposed enhancement of Tipasa’s port before detailed pre-project designs are prepared
- Requests the State Party to submit the updated Management Plan, once it is completed, to the World Heritage Centre for review by ICOMOS;
- Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 December 2016, an updated report, including a 1-page executive summary, on the state of conservation of the property and the implementation of the above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 41st session in 2017.