The World Heritage Committee,
- Having examined Document WHC-15/39.COM/7B.Add,
- Recalling Decision 36 COM 8B.11, adopted at its 36th session (Saint-Petersburg, 2012),
- Regrets that the State Party did not submit a report on the state of conservation of the property, as requested by the Committee at its 36th session in 2012;
- Takes note of the submission of a proposal for a minor boundary modification to include the Sinyaya component, as requested by the Committee in Decision 36 COM 8B.11;
- Notes the medium-term management plan provided is lacking a strong programme for awareness raising, focused on the geomorphological and geological features of the property, and requests the State Party to ensure that the next management plan adequately reflects the geological features of the property, that form part of its Outstanding Universal Value, and that the necessary scientific and human resources are available to implement the plan;
- Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 December 2016, a report on the state of conservation of the property, including a 1-page executive summary, as well as a copy of the new management plan that will be developed for the property, for review by IUCN.