The World Heritage Committee,
- Having examined Document WHC-15/39.COM/7A,
- Recalling Decision 38 COM 7A.21, adopted at its 38th session (Doha, 2014),
- Commends the State Party for the measures taken in response to the earthquakes that occurred in April 2014 by adapting the Priority Interventions Programme (PIP) and taking measures to ensure the security to visitors;
- Recognizes the efforts made by the State Party to define regulatory measures to ensure an adequate protection of the buffer zone of the property through the Regulatory Plans, and invites it to submit, according to paragraphs 163-165 of the Operational Guidelines, a proposal of minor boundary modification;
- Appreciates the progress made in the implementation of the corrective measures that will contribute to achieve the adopted Desired state of conservation for the removal of the property from the List of World Heritage in Danger, and also invites it to pursue its efforts in this regard;
- Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2016, an updated report, including a 1-page executive summary, on the state of conservation of the property and the implementation of the above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 40th session in 2016;
- Decides to retain the Humberstone and Santa Laura Saltpeter Works (Chile) on the List of World Heritage in Danger.