The World Heritage Committee,
- Having examined Documents WHC-14/38.COM/8B.Add, and WHC-14/38.COM/INF.8B1.Add,
- Refers the examination of the proposed minor modification to the boundary of the buffer zones for the Megalithic Temples of Malta, Malta, back to the State Party in order to allow it to:
- Provide a textual description and detailed justification for the precise lines of the buffer zones of the component sites of the serial property,
- Provide information on the management arrangements in place for the buffer zones,
- Strengthen the site-specific development limitation (particularly height limitation) measures within the buffer zones and provide information on the outcomes of the review of the Local Plans;
- Encourages the State Party to keep the World Heritage Committee informed of any development projects within the vicinity of the property in conformity with Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines.