The World Heritage Committee,
- Having examined Document WHC-14/38.COM/7B,
- Recalling Decisions 34 COM 7B.79 and 36 COM 7B.72, adopted at its 34th (Brasilia, 2010) and 36th (Saint-Petersburg, 2012) sessions respectively,
- Commends the State Party for the wide range of positive initiatives that it has developed to strengthen the governance system of the property and embed it within a strategy for its wider urbanized hinterland, while respecting the Historic Urban Landscape approach;
- Notes in particular that a Management Plan, based on the draft attributes of Outstanding Universal Value (OUV), has been developed and approved;
- Urges the State Party to finalise the retrospective Statement of OUV, in cooperation with the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies, possibly with the help of an Advisory Mission;
- Also notes that no details have been provided on progress with ongoing projects such as the new national archives repository along the Predikherenrei, and also urges the State Party to provide to the World Heritage Centre the necessary information, and in particular the Heritage Impact Assessments, as soon as possible, for review by the Advisory Bodies in light of the implementation of the new governance structure.