The World Heritage Committee,
- Having examined Document WHC-14/38.COM/7B,
- Recalling Decision 37 COM 7B.63, adopted at its 37th session (Phnom Penh, 2013),
- Notes the progress made in the revision of the Meydan-e Atiq project in response to the Committees request;
- Requests the State Party to develop, adopt and implement an integrated conservation and management plan, as well as to elaborate mechanisms for monitoring urban development;
- Reiterates its recommendation to the State Party that Heritage Impact Assessments are carried out for any future developments in the buffer zone, such as further rehabilitation of the surrounding historic bazaar, to ensure that any developments do not impact adversely on the property and its wider setting;
- Welcomes the invitation by the State Party to host the ICOMOS advisory mission, to consider how the requests of the Committee at the time of inscription have been addressed;
- Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 December 2015, a report, including a 1-page executive summary, on the state of conservation of the property, including progress made in the implementation of the above recommendations, for examination by the Committee at its 40th session in 2016.