The World Heritage Committee,
- Having examined Document WHC-14/38.COM/7B,
- Recalling Decision 36 COM 7B.61, adopted at its 36th session (Saint-Petersburg, 2012),
- Regrets the unfortunate incident of a bomb attack, which occurred within the property in July 2013 and commends the State Party for the measures taken to ensure the safety of visitors and the protection of the property;
- Notes the progress made on the previous decisions of the Committee, including the recommendations of the February 2011 World Heritage Centre/ICOMOS/ICCROM joint reactive monitoring mission;
- Requests the State Party to expedite the completion of the Management Plan, the formal adoption of the buffer zone and its regulations and to formally submit the minor boundary modification of the property;
- Also requests the State Party to provide an electronic version and three printed copies of the Management Plan to the World Heritage Centre for review by the Advisory Bodies;
- Further requests the State Party to keep the World Heritage Centre informed on the progress made in implementing the above recommendations.