The World Heritage Committee,
- Having examined Document WHC-14/38.COM/7B.Add,
- Recalling Decision 37 COM 7B.55, adopted at its 35th session (UNESCO, 2011),
- Commends the State Party for the efforts achieved in the management and conservation of the property;
- Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre more detailed information on the management system established and the positive impact of the commissioning of the bridge linking the two banks of the Oued El Maleh, so that this may be used as an example of good practice in integrated management of an urban ensemble including an historic area inscribed on the World Heritage List;
- Recommends the State Party adopt an approach focused on historic urban landscape as an additional tool in the sustainable management of the property.