The World Heritage Committee,
- Having examined Document WHC-14/38.COM/7B.Add,
- Recalling Decision 22 COM VII.17, adopted at its 22nd session (Kyoto, 1998),
- Takes note of the information submitted by the State Party regarding the large project planned for the plateau of Mount Srđ and Bosanka in the vicinity of the World Heritage property;
- Requests the State Party to provide the project documentation and the respective heritage impact assessment (HIA) before any development works have started and any final decision has been taken in line with Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines ;
- Requests the State Party to invite a joint World Heritage Centre/ICOMOS reactive monitoring mission to the property to assess current conditions at the property, including the evaluation of potential development impacts and identify options for development proposals in accordance to the OUV of the property;
- Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre for review by the Advisory Bodies the Management Plan of the property, including a tourism strategy and legal regulations of cruise ship tourism, as well as the project documentation and the respective heritage impact assessment (HIA);
- Further requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2015, a progress report on the state of conservation of the property, and by 1 December 2015 a state of conservation report on the implementation of the above, both reports including a 1-page executive summary, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 40th session in 2016.