The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-13/37.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 35COM 7B.105 adopted at its 35th session (UNESCO, 2011),
3. Takes note of the efforts the State Party is making towards to developing legal measures for the protection of World Heritage properties;
4. Regrets that the State Party did not submit a state of conservation report;
5. Reiterates its request to the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, in conformity with Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines , all project proposals that may threaten the Outstanding Universal Value of the property accompanied by appropriate Heritage Impact Assessments, in conformity with the ICOMOS Guidance on Heritage Impact Assessments for World Heritage cultural properties;
6. Also reiterates its request to the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre for review by the Advisory Bodies three copies of a management plan for the property;
7. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2015 , a detailed report on the state of conservation of the property and implementation of the above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 39th session in 2015.