The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-13/37.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 36 COM 7B.54 , adopted at its 36th session (Saint-Petersburg, 2012),
3. Commends the State Party for the progress made in the reinforcement of the protection and conservation of the property as well as the implementation of other measures recommended by the joint World Heritage Centre/ICOMOS mission of January 2007;
4. Thanks all the donors and partners which have technically and financially supported the State Party in its efforts towards the reinforcement of the protection of the property and the improvement of its state of conservation and invites them to continue to support these actions;
5. Requests the State Party to finalize, as soon as possible, the conservation and management plan of the property and submit it to the World Heritage Centre for review by the Advisory Bodies;
6. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, within the framework of the Retrospective Inventory, a map clearly showing the boundaries of the property as well as regulatory measures foreseen to ensure the protection of the property;
7. Further requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2015 , a state of conservation report of the property, with a specific attention to the key attributes which carry its Outstanding Universal Value, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 39th session in 2015.