The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-13/37.COM/7A,
2. Recalling Decision 36COM 7A.16 , adopted at its 36th session (Saint-Petersburg, 2012),
3. Acknowledges the notable progress made by the State Party in response to the updated corrective measures and towards the Desired state of conservation for the removal of the property from the List of World Heritage in Danger;
4. Encourages the State Party to consolidate the current efforts in order to be able to meet the indicators established for the removal of the property from the List of World Heritage in Danger and in particular, to ensure that any agreement signed with the communities established within the Park take full and explicit consideration of the need to ensure the long term conservation of the property’s Outstanding Universal Value;
5. Regrets that the State Party did not provide further information on the status of the electrical utilities corridor planned near the property’s boundaries, and requests the State Party to report on the status of the Environmental Impact Assessment for this project to the World Heritage Centre, in line with Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines , or otherwise to confirm that the project has been abandoned;
6. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2014 , an updated report on the state of conservation of the property and the implementation of the remaining corrective measures and recommendations, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 38th session in 2014;
7. Decides to retain Los Katíos National Park (Colombia) on the List of World Heritage in Danger.