The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-13/37.COM/7A,
2. Recalling Decision 36 COM 7A.14 , adopted at its 36th session (Saint-Petersburg, 2012),
3. Welcomes the significant effort of the State Party to provide clear indication of the trends in conditions for the indicators developed for the Desired state of conservation for removal of the property from the List of World Heritage in Danger and to connect them to the 14 corrective measures allowing a comprehensive report on progress;
4. Notes with appreciation that the State Party is making progress on the implementation of the corrective measures, and requests the State Party to maintain this level of effort in particular toward completion of the three major projects including the Tamiami Trail Next Steps, the Everglades Restoration Strategies, and the Central Everglades Planning Project;
5. Notes the continuous postponements in the finalization of the General Management Plan and urges the State Party to give priority to its finalization particularly in view of the importance to ensure an entire catchment scale approach to the planning and management of the property, and the cooperation among all partners toward protection of the Outstanding Universal Value as a consistent high priority;
6. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2015 , a detailed report on the state of conservation of the property, including progress achieved in implementing the corrective measures and in meeting the indicators developed for the Desired state of conservation for removal of the property from the List of World Heritage in Danger, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 39th session in 2015;
7. Decides to retain Everglades National Park (United States of America) on the List of World Heritage in Danger.