The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-12/36.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 34 COM 7B.111, adopted at its 34th session (Brasilia, 2010),
3. Acknowledges the information provided by the State Party on the conservation conditions of the property and encourages it to use the resulting baseline documentation for the development of a priority action plan and for subsequent monitoring of conditions;
4. Urges the State Party to take the necessary steps to ensure the full implementation of the Management Plan and to secure the required human and financial resources for its systematic and sustained operation;
5. Requests the State Party to submit additional information on the state of conservation of the property, its buffer zone and wider setting and their related regulations, and on actions being taken to address pressing concerns, including peddlers, land use and urban development and reiterates its request to elaborate conservation guidelines for intervention, including those for drainage systems and protective shelters;
6. Invites the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre and ICOMOS any new proposals for development and public use at the property, in accordance to Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines, for review prior to approval and implementation;
7. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2014, an updated report on the state of conservation of the property and the implementation of the above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 38th session in 2014.