The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-12/36.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 34 COM 7B.99, adopted at its 34th session (Brasilia, 2010),
3. Takes note of the draft Management Plan of the property and requests the State Party to take into account the results of its review by the Advisory Bodies;
4. Also takes note that the State Party has submitted a draft retrospective Statement of Outstanding Universal Value for the property;
5. Urges the State Party to complete, as soon as possible, the Special Plan for Protection of the Historical Area mandated by regional legislation (2002) which will take into consideration the provisions of the Management Plan and to submit it to the World Heritage Centre;
6. Expresses its satisfaction that the State Party has decided to abandon the “Plaza de los Bandos” project, and to suspend the “Huerto de las Adoratrices” and the “Vaguada de la Palma” projects, and also requests the State Party to revoke the relevant planning decisions;
7. Also urges the State Party to inform the World Heritage Centre in due course about any plans to resume the above projects and any other major development projects that may negatively impact the Outstanding Universal Value of the property, before any irreversible commitments are made, in line with Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines.