The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-12/36.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 34 COM 7B.93, adopted at its 34th session (Brasilia, 2010),
3. Takes note of the measures established by the State Party to ensure the monitoring of the state of conservation of the property, as well as its protection and management, in particular the institution of the World Heritage Bureau of Sighişoara, and encourages it to pursue all the activities undertaken to ensure a good conservation of the Historic Centre of Sighişoara;
4. Expresses its concern with respect to the development projects mentioned in the report and invites the State Party to prepare and submit to the World Heritage Centre visual impact studies of any restoration or construction project foreseen in the perimeter of the property, in conformity with Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines;
5. Recognizes also the efforts of the State Party in the preparation of a Management Plan, but considers that the current project remains at present insufficient and must involve all the parties concerned in the management of the property in order to become effective, multidisciplinary and far-reaching;
6. Requests the State Party to submit a final version of the Management Plan to the World Heritage Centre for examination by the Advisory Bodies, prior to its approval by the national authorities;
7. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre by 1 February 2014, an updated report on the state of conservation of the property and on the implementation of the above.