The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-12/36.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decisions 33 COM 7B.94 and 34 COM 7B.79, adopted respectively at its 33rd (Seville, 2009) and 34th (Brasilia, 2010) sessions,
3. Recognizes the efforts of the State Party in the preparation of the Management Plan and requests the State Party to finalize this Plan, also taking into account the UNESCO Recommendation concerning the Historic Urban Landscape (November 2011) and to submit it in 2013 to the World Heritage Centre for examination by the Advisory Bodies, and to ensure that the management of the property is based on the recognition of the Outstanding Universal Value of the property, and reiterates recommendations c), d) and e) of Decision 34 COM 7B.7 adopted at its 34th session (Brasilia, 2010);
4. Also reiterates its concern regarding the gradual erosion of the attributes that convey the Outstanding Universal Value, as continued erosion is a threat to the integrity of the property;
5. Also requests the State Party to inform the World Heritage Centre, in conformity with Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines, of any project presenting a potential impact to the Outstanding Universal Value and integrity of the property;
6. Further requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2014, a detailed report on the progress achieved in the implementation of the above-mentioned recommendations, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 38th session in 2014.