The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-12/36.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 35 COM 7B.53, adopted at its 35th session (UNESCO, 2011),
3. Regrets that the State Party has not submitted a state of conservation report to its previous four sessions;
4. Urges the State Party to implement its earlier decisions and measures recommended by the joint World Heritage Centre/ICOMOS mission of January 2007;
5. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2013, a state of conservation report on the property and the implementation of its Decision 31 COM 7B.63 for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 37th session in 2013.