The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-11/35.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 34 COM 8B.41, adopted at its 34th session (Brasilia, 2010),
3. Notes the information provided on the choice of component sites but considers that this has not yet defined how each of the sites contributes towards the property's Outstanding Universal Value;
4. Also notes the information provided regarding buffer zones for the components under Item 8 of the Agenda of the 35th session of the World Heritage Committee (Document WHC-11/35.COM/8B);
5. Further notes the information provided by the State Party and encourages it to establish a management strategy with the necessary legislative framework to effectively sustain the Outstanding Universal Value of the property;
6. Requests the State Party to develop a management plan for the property, including a public use component, based on an understanding of how the component sites contribute to Outstanding Universal Value; and to provide upon completion, three printed and electronic copies, for review by the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies;
7. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2013, an updated report on the state of conservation of the property and the implementation of the above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 37th session in 2013.