The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-11/35.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decisions 30 COM 7B.86, 32 COM 7B.99 and 33 COM 7B.112 adopted at its 30th (Vilnius, 2006), 32nd (Quebec City, 2008) and 33rd (Seville, 2009) sessions respectively,
3. Notes the information provided by the State Party on the legal framework for protection of the property;
4. Reiterates its request that the new coordination and management Commission begin its regular work as soon as possible, with a clear set of conservation objectives, procedures and a decision-making process which emphasize the protection of the Outstanding Universal Value of the property;
5. Also reiterates its request to the State Party to provide adequate information in regard to regulations concerning the construction of high-rise buildings, beyond the proposed buffer zone which may have an impact on the Outstanding Universal Value including the visual integrity of the property;
6. Requests the State Party to submit a proposal for a minor boundary modification related to the creation of a buffer zone, for review by the Advisory Bodies and approval by the World Heritage Committee;
7. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2013, an updated report on the state of conservation of the property and on the implementation of the above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 37th session in 2013.