The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined the Document WHC-05/29.COM/7B.Rev,
2. Recalling its Decision 28 COM 15B.73, adopted at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004),
3. Takes note of the results of the joint UNESCO/ICOMOS mission in September 2004;
4. Requests the State Party of Italy to further clarify and define the core and buffer zones of the property;
5. Encourages the State Party to complete the management plan to be submitted to the World Heritage Centre;
6. Further encourages the State Party to follow up on the recommendations of the mission, in consultation with the World Heritage Centre and ICOMOS, particularly concerning the development of a coordinated research programme and the use of alternative conservation methods;
7. Further requests the State Party to provide by 1 February 2007 the World Heritage Centre with a progress report taking into account the recommendations of the joint UNESCO/ICOMOS mission for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 31st session (2007).