The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-10/34 COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 29 COM 8B.5, adopted at its 29th session (Durban, 2005),
3. Commends the State Party for the sustained progress in the management of the property, including in relation to monitoring and the development of sustainable tourism;
4. Reiterates its request to the State Party to develop a proposal for changing the boundary of the property, taking into account recommendations at the time of inscription as well as recent additional fossil discoveries to the north of the property, and the possibility to link the property with the Gebel Qatrani area;
5. Takes note that the property has unmet management needs, including some basic requirements for ongoing success, and therefore urges the State Party to address these needs, and to ensure adequate long-term finance for the property;
6. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2011 more information on the issue of uncontrolled access to the property from the north as well as a copy of the finalized management plan.