The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-05/29.COM/7B.Rev and the Draft Decision 29 COM 7B.31.Rev,
2. Recalling its Decision 28 COM 15B.36, adopted at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004),
3. Taking note of the information given by the State Party of France,
4. Notes with satisfaction that the Gavarnie Festival did not take place this year;
5. Thanks the State Party of France for its active search of an alternative solution for the Gavarnie Festival, in order to maintain the outstanding universal value of the property;
6. Requests the State Party of France to provide the World Heritage Centre with a specific progress report on the situation of the Gavarnie Festival and the transboundary cooperation by 1 February 2006 at the latest.