The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-05/29 COM/7A,
2. Recalling its Decisions 28 COM 14B.55 and 28 COM 14B.56, adopted at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004),
3. Requests the State Party of Islamic Republic of Iran, in collaboration with the Advisory Bodies and the World Heritage Centre, to address the issues identified during the workshop held in Bam in January 2005, and in particular:
a) to develop a management plan, reflecting the extent and values of the World Heritage property, in close coordination and integration with other existing planning frameworks and all concerned institutions and stakeholders;
b) to prepare an up-dated version of the nomination file so as to match the perimeter and the outstanding universal value of the World Heritage property, and including the above-mentioned management plan, and submit it to the World Heritage Centre;
4. Requests the World Heritage Centre, in cooperation with ICOMOS and the State Party, to define the criteria for the possible removal of the property from the List of World Heritage in Danger and present them in its report on the state of conservation of the property for the examination by the Committee at its 30th session (Vilnius, 2006);5. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre by 1 February 2006, a progress report on the implementation of the above recommendations, as well as on the state of conservation of the property for examination by the Committee at its 30th session (Vilnius, 2006);
6. Decides to retain Bam and its Cultural Landscape (Islamic Republic of Iran) on the List of World Heritage in Danger.