The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-05/29.COM/7A,
2. Recalling its Decision 28 COM 15B.41, adopted at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004),
3. Commends the State Party of United Republic of Tanzania for the efforts undertaken to establish a management and conservation plan and a Tourism Master Plan for the property, and invites the State Party to submit the final documents;
4. Notes with appreciation the continued support provided by the Governments of France and Japan to address some of the problems facing this property;
5. Encourages the State Party to implement the management plan and tourism master plan for the protection, conservation and development of the property;
6. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2006, a report on the state of conservation of the property including follow up action on the recommendations of the ICOMOS reactive monitoring mission of 2004, for examination by the Committee at its 30th session (Vilnius, 2006);
7. Decides to retain Ruins of Kilwa Kisiwani and Ruins of Songo Mnara (United Republic of Tanzania) on the List of World Heritage in Danger.