The World Heritage Committee,
1. Recalling paragraph 56 of the Operational Guidelines (2002),
2. Requests the States Party to provide full information to the World Heritage Centre about any construction plans of the highway of Valdastico Sud, which may impact on the integrity and the outstanding universal value of the property;
3. Notes the information provided by the State Party, in particular that the final studies on the highway of Valdastico Sud have not been carried out;
4. Strongly urges the State Party to submit details of any building projects which may impact on the property for consideration by the Committee before commencing any construction;
5. Requests the State Party to prepare a management and conservation plan including measures foreseen to minimize the impact of any development on the integrity of the property;
6. Further requests the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies to undertake a mission to the property, in co-operation with the State Party, to assess and evaluate the potential impact on the outstanding universal value of the property;
7. Urges the State Party to submit a detailed technical report on planned or completed projects in the vicinity of the World Heritage property to the World Heritage Centre by 1 February 2005 in order that the World Heritage Committee can examine its state of conservation at its 29th session in 2005.