The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Documents WHC-09/33.COM/8B and WHC-09/33.COM/INF.8B2,
2. Approves the proposed minor modification to the boundary of Manú National Park, Peru, in order to rationalize the property boundaries so that they include the entire Manú National Park, and considers that this minor modification will enhance the integrity and protection of the property, and facilitate its more effective management;
3. Encourages the State Party to enhance its efforts to implement the management regime in place for Manú National Park within the extended property and to manage the lands adjacent to the property to guarantee the conservation of its values and integrity from threats arising from outside its boundaries;
4. Takes note of the reported pressures on the existing World Heritage property that have been reported through the evaluation of this minor modification;
5. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2010, a report on the state of conservation of the property and the threats to its Outstanding Universal Value and integrity, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 34th session in 2010.