The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/10B,
2. Recalling Decisions 7 EXT.COM 11, 31 COM 14, 32 COM 18 adopted respectively at its 7th Extraordinary session (UNESCO, 2004), 31st (Christchurch, 2007), and 32nd (Quebec City, 2008) sessions,
3. Encourages the World Heritage Centre, Advisory Bodies and State Parties to continue to support the broadening of the content of the global training strategy and welcomes the establishment of the World Heritage Training and Research Institutes in Bahrain and Brazil and requests the World Heritage Centre to inform the Committee regularly on the development of such Institutes;
4. Also requests the World Heritage Centre, ICCROM, IUCN, the States Parties and supporting institutions to prioritize identification of extra-budgetary funds for the implementation the Natural World Heritage Training and Capacity Development Programme proposal;
5. Decides to allocate USD 141,000 for developing interactive formats of the finalized manuals and for the development of the following two titles of Resource Manuals during the biennium 2010-2011:
a) Assessing and monitoring impacts of proposed developments and tourism/public use activities on the Outstanding Universal Value of World Heritage properties taking into account the existing World Heritage manual on tourism and the upcoming workshop on sustainable tourism to take place at the Mogao Caves World Heritage site in China in September/October 2009,
b) Tentative Lists as a component of the Nominations Manual.