The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 31 COM 7B.109, adopted at its 31st session (Christchurch, 2007),
3. Notes the efforts of the State Party to ensure the protection and management of the World Heritage property;
4. Also notes that the dismantling the revolving amphitheatre is extended to 31 December 2009 and the deadline for rehabilitating the affected areas into the original condition is extended to 30 April 2010 and requests the State Party to submit the detailed project for the new theatre location and its exact position as well as an impact assessment;
5. Further notes with serious concern that the State Party plans to continue using the property for open-air theatre activities;
6. Reiterates its request to the State Party that in accordance with Paragraph 119 of the Operational Guidelines, the State Party should ensure that the sustainable use has no negative impacts on the Outstanding Universal Value of the property;
7. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2011, an up-dated report on progress made on the measures taken to address the above issues, for review by the World Heritage Committee at its 35th session in 2011.