The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 31 COM 7B.92, adopted at its 31st session (Christchurch, 2007),
3. Acknowledges considerable progress made with the development of Management and conservation plans and putting in place adequate resources;
4. Expresses its concern that adequate measures are yet to be taken to control the illegal construction in the Ksamili village;
5. Urges the State Party to fully implement the 2007 mission recommendations and in particular, in parallel with the finalisation of the management plan, the establishment of a planning system for controlling development around the property that acknowledges the Outstanding Universal Value;
6. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre by 1 February 2011 a report on progress made concerning the issues above and the implementation of the recommendations of the 2007 World Heritage Centre/ICOMOS/ICCROM reactive monitoring mission.