The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 31 COM 7B.79, adopted at its 31st session (Christchurch, 2007),
3. Regrets that the State Party did not yet finalise and adopt the management plan, developed with full involvement of the established management authority, and built around a Statement of Outstanding Universal Value, to ensure the integrated conservation of the property;
4. Urges the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2010, the adopted management plan in three printed and electronic copies;
5. Also urges the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2010, a detailed progress report on the implementation of the management plan, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 34th session in 2010.