The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 32 COM 7B.58, adopted at its 32nd session (Quebec City, 2008),
3. Notes the State Party's commitment to obtain a modification of the design of the Cairo Financial Centre so as to mitigate its impact on the urban landscape of the Citadel;
4. Takes note of the steps taken by the State Party for the preparation of a Management and Conservation plan for the property and welcomes its decision to involve the World Heritage Centre in this process, in consultation with the Advisory Bodies;
5. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2011, a report on the state of conservation of the property and a progress report on modifications to the Cairo Financial Centre and on the elaboration of the management plan, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 35th session in 2011.