The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 32 COM 7B.10, adopted at its 32nd session (Quebec City, 2008),
3. Notes the efforts made by the State Party, with the support of International Assistance from the World Heritage Fund and the UNESCO Special Appeal fund, in restoring damaged or destroyed infrastructure;
4. Commends the State Party for its efforts in developing a longer term response through a 5 year rehabilitation project for the property, as requested in Decision 32 COM 7B.10;
5. Takes note of the further needs for the restoration of the property and its management capacity and urges the international community to treat the State Party's request for financial support for the implementation of its recovery plan with the utmost priority;
6. Requests the State Party to develop a programme of ecological monitoring, also documenting the impact of climate change on the Outstanding Universal Value of the property;
7. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2011, a report on the state of conservation of the property, including on progress made in restoring of damaged infrastructure for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 35th session in 2011.