The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-08/32.COM/7B;
2. Recalling Decision 31 COM 7B.127, adopted at its 31st session (Christchurch, 2007);
3. Reiterates its request to submit to the World Heritage Centre three printed and electronic copies of the finalized management plan by 30 October 2008, for review by the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies;
4. Invites the State Party to integrate the outcomes from other planning initiatives, such as the Regional Programme for Tourist Development and Municipal plans, into the management plan for the archaeological site, and to ensure the GIS system is available so that all appropriate actors can share the same information and tools for comprehensive decision-making;
5. Also reiterates its request to set up an intersectoral working group specifically for the World Heritage property, with representatives from local, federal and national levels to analyze the archaeological, environmental and social impacts related to uncontrolled urban development to collaborate in the management of the archaeological site and its surroundings;
6. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2009, a progress report on the agreements achieved as well as on the advance of preparation of the management plan, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 33rd session in 2009.