The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-08/32.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decisions 29 COM 7B.72 and 31 COM 7B.105, adopted at its 29th (Durban, 2005) and 31st (Christchurch, 2007) sessions respectively,
3. Regrets that the State Party did not provide any report on the state of conservation of the property, as requested by the World Heritage Committee;
4. Notes with concern the lack of information on major on-going development projects and reiterates the importance of completing a management plan to ensure the protection of the Outstanding Universal Value of the property;
5. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre a detailed report on the urban development projects considered as soon as possible, at the latest by 31 October 2008;
6. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre three copies of the management plan and a report on the state of conservation of the property by 1 February 2009 for review by the World Heritage Committee at its 33d session in 2009;
7. Requests the State Party to invite a Reactive Monitoring mission to assess the potential impact on the Outstanding Universal Value that could result from the implementation of the urban development projects under discussion.