1. Having examined Document WHC-06/30.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 29 COM 7B.52, adopted at its 29th session (Durban, 2005),
3. Recognises the efforts and progress made by the State Party to respond to the requests made at the 29th session (Durban, 2005);
4. Encourages the State Party to continue its efforts to adopt and implement the provisions of the management plan of April 2005 within the Bodhgaya Development Plan, if possible by 1 February 2007;
5. Invites the State Party to request assistance from the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies to advance the implementation of the management plan, and to ensure the protection of the outstanding universal value of the property, as well as of the adjacent buffer and periphery zones;
6. Reiterates its recommendation to the State Party to undertake all necessary actions to ensure the nomination of the related landscape identified with the wanderings and enlightenment of the Lord Buddha in this region as an extension to the Mahabodhi Temple Complex;
7. Strongly recommends that the State Party, as a matter of priority, follow-up on the possible designation of the property under national legislation;
8. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre by 1 February 2007, a detailed report on the progress made on the above points, for examination by the Committee at its 31st session in 2007.