United Nation World Tourism Organization
The World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) is the United Nations agency responsible for the promotion of responsible, sustainable and universally accessible tourism. As the leading international organization in the field of tourism, UNWTO promotes tourism as a driver of economic growth, inclusive development and environmental sustainability and offers leadership and support to the sector in advancing knowledge and tourism policies worldwide.
UNWTO’s membership includes 156 countries, 6 Associate Members and over 400 Affiliate Members representing the private sector, educational institutions, tourism associations and local tourism authorities.
Partnerships / Activities (2)
- 3rd UNWTO/UNESCO World Conference on Tourism and Culture: for the Benefit of All 03-Dec-2018-05-Dec-2018
- Second UNWTO/UNESCO World Conference on Tourism and Culture: Fostering Sustainable Development in Muscat, Oman 11-Dec-2017-12-Dec-2017
- UNWTO International Congress on Religious Tourism and Pilgrimage 22-Nov-2017-23-Nov-2017
- UNWTO/UNESCO World Conference on Tourism and Culture: Building a New Partnership 04-Feb-2015-06-Feb-2015
- 1st UNWTO International Congress on Tourism and Pilgrimages 18-Sep-2014-20-Sep-2014