Creative Commons Attribution 4.0
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, andindicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
Re-users must attribute the work to the copyright holder when they use it.
Re-users who create derivatives of the work must release the derivatives under the same license as the original work, if they choose to distribute the derivatives.
The work can only be used for non-commercial purposes.
Re-users are not allowed to distribute derivatives of the work. Essentially the work cannot be modified.