Decision : 27 COM 7B.72
Cultural Landscape of Sintra (Portugal)
The World Heritage Committee ,
1. Taking note of the report on the state of conservation of the Cultural Landscape of Sintra provided by the State Party,;
2. Notes that progress has been achieved in view of some recommendations made in 2000, including the restoration works on the Quinta da Regaleira;
3. Further notes that several elements of the World Heritage property are in serious condition;
4. Recalls its request for a detailed management plan for the property which should have been submitted by 31 December 2001;
5. Urges the State Party to submit the management plan to the World Heritage Centre by 1 February 2004 in order that the World Heritage Committee can examine the state of conservation of the property at its 28th session in 2004.
 Decision adopted without discussion.
2003 Cultural Landscape of Sintra