Resolution : 16 GA 12
Other business: protection and management plans, conservation tools and promotion of World Heritage properties
The General Assembly,
- Having examined Document WHC-07/16.GA/12,
- Takes note of the information provided in the above-mentioned document;
- Welcomes the launching of a new Series of World Heritage Resource Manuals;
- Invites the Director-General of UNESCO to inform the General Assembly of States Parties to the World Heritage Convention, at its 17th session in 2009, on the further activities undertaken and progress made with regard to the Series of World Heritage Resource Manuals;
- Calls upon States Parties to cooperate with other States Parties which so request on the formulation of management plans for World Heritage properties.