A. NATURAL HERITAGE
A.1 Requests on which the Bureau took a decision
A.1.2 Technical co-operation
A.1.2.5 Mount Nimba (Guinea)
The Bureau examined a request for US$45,000 for the World Heritage Site in Danger. It recommended a reduction of the project to US$30,000 and deferred a decision until the monitoring report is presented at the seventeenth session of the Committee.