The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-08/32.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 29 COM 8B.43, adopted at its 29th session (Durban, 2005),
3. Expresses its concern about numerous construction and restoration projects within the boundaries of the property which could affect its Outstanding Universal Value;
4. Requests the State Party, in consultation with the World Heritage Centre and ICOMOS, to develop a draft Statement of Outstanding Universal Value including the conditions of integrity and authenticity, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 33rd session in 2009;
5. Also requests the State Party to invite a joint World Heritage Centre / ICOMOS Reactive Monitoring mission to assess the state of conservation of the property and to evaluate the potential impact of the development projects under consideration on the Outstanding Universal Value of the property;
6. Further requests the State Party to delay all construction works until the afore-mentioned mission has taken place and the impact study is available;
7. Requests moreover the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre by 1 February 2009, a detailed state of conservation report including, in conformity with Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines, the description of any intention to undertake or to authorize major restoration or new construction which may affect the Outstanding Universal Value of the property, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 33rd session in 2009.