The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-08/32.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 31 COM 7A.14, adopted at its 31st session (Christchurch, 2007),
3. Notes with satisfaction that the safeguarding work for the totality of the structural elements of the property has been progressing since July 2007 in the framework of the implementation of the 2007-2011 management plan;
4. Draws the attention of the State Party to the need to integrate its entire reconstruction activities concerning the royal areas in the framework of a global reflection on their future reuse and their capacity to generate income to cover their daily maintenance;
5. Requests the State Party to submit, no later than 31 October 2008, a reconstruction policy document for the palaces, that takes into consideration the objectives of the management and conservation plan, for examination by ICOMOS, ICCROM and the World Heritage Centre;
6. Encourages the State Party to pursue its funding strategy for conservation activities and presentation of the property thanks to income generated by the entrance fees to the property;
7. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, no later than 1 February 2010, a report on the state of conservation of the property for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 34th session in 2010.