The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-08/32.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 31 COM 7B.22, adopted at its 31st session (Christchurch, 2007),
3. Notes the efforts made by the State Party to implement the recommendations of the World Heritage Committee;
4. Encourages the State Party to manage the high visitor levels by integrating visitor and tourism planning into the overall management of the property;
5. Requests the State Party to complete as soon as possible the Environmental Impact Assessments for the widening of Highway 304 and for the design of the wildlife corridors and to allocate the required financial resources to proceed urgently with the consideration of these corridors;
6. Also requests the State Party to continue its efforts to implement all recommendations and plans that have been recently developed to enhance the conservation and management of the property;
7. Further requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2010, a report on progress achieved on the implementation of these recommendations for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 34th session in 2010.