The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-06/30.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 29 COM 7B.8, adopted at its 29th session (Durban, 2005),
3. Notes that the 2005 monsoon rains have improved the water situation in Keoladeo National Park;
4. Urges the State Party to implement long term solutions for the water problem of the park to ensure a sufficient water supply to the property even in years where the monsoon rains fail, and effectively deal with the problem of invasive species;
5. Calls upon the international donor community to provide further financial and technical support to the State Party for the implementation of such long term solutions for the water problem of the park and for an invasive species management programme;
6. Requests the State Party to provide the World Heritage Centre with an updated, comprehensive report by 1 February 2007 on the state of conservation of the property, including information on any actions taken by the State Party to ensure sufficient water supply to the property as well as the information requested by the Committee in Decision 29 COM 7B.8, for examination by the Committee at its 31st session in 2007.