Decision : 34 COM 7B.96
Kremlin and Red Square, Moscow (Russian Federation) (C 545)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-10/34.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 32 COM 7B.106 and 33 COM 7B.119, adopted at its 32nd (Quebec City, 2008) and 33rd (Seville, 2009) sessions respectively,
3. Deeply regrets that the State Party has neither provided a state of conservation report for the property, nor additional information on the management plan, approved buffer zones, improved legal and institutional mechanisms, draft Statement of Outstanding Universal Value, nor information and studies related to ongoing developments at the property and its buffer zones as requested in Decisions 32 COM 7B.106 and 33 COM 7B.119;
4. Expresses its utmost concern about the lack of any response to the previous requests of the World Heritage Committee and requests the Chairperson of the World Heritage Committee to write to the Minister of Culture of the Russian Federation to obtain the information referred to above;
5. Reiterates its request to the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2011, a report on the state of conservation of the property and further progress achieved in the implementation of the recommendations made by the 2007 reactive monitoring mission, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 35th session in 2011.