Lines and Geoglyphs of Nasca and Pampas de Jumana (Peru) (C 700)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 31 COM 7B.130, adopted at its 31st session (Christchurch, 2007),
3. Urges the State Party to finalise the development of the management plan for the property and to secure adequate resources to sustain its implementation;
4. Takes note of the projects planned that might impact the property, in particular the Interoceanic Highway, the construction of a national airport and the proposed investment by the Regional Government, and requests the State Party, in accordance with Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines, to submit to the World Heritage Centre their specific details for review by ICOMOS;
5. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2011, a detailed report on the state of conservation of the property and on the progress made in the implementation of the above recommendations, for the examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 35th session in 2011.